Guest Blog Questions Answered

I have received 15 questions on guest blogging for my site. These are the major categories:
What is the theme of the blog?
My blog is about addiction, depression, family, transition, horror, humor, filth, and self forgiveness. I hope that you have been reading regularly.

Will you revise my submission?
 I am not an editor so I suspect I will publish your post without my comments. Although I do retain the right not to publish something I personally find offensive.

What would I need to talk about?
You do not have to be a freakishly open self discloser like me. I think that this site has a sense of community for many that read it. I get people from all corners of the world with a variety of different perspectives on drug use/addiction.

Why should I do it?
Why not? You have all these thoughts, why not put them out in the world? You can publish anonymously if you so desire.

You can email me at traceyh415@hotmail.com or traceyh650 on twitter if you have more questions

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Black Tar Heroin 10 questions answered

Jamie

Another chapter in dopesick love