Radio Forum On I participated in on the state of Opioid use in the US

The link is Here

Comments

  1. Glad to see you are still actively writing and maintaining this blog. I am not unfamiliar with your struggle, believe me, and it's great to see you thriving. Hopefully, one day, I'll tell my own story as well. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great listening to the radio forum, some interesting view points. However(begin rant) it did annoy me a little when he referred to you as Tracey Helton recovering addict, addict in the film BTH'! Your so much more than that even in just the scope of the radio show. How about: Tracey Helton BA and Masters at x university, Author of the Big Fix and recovering addict'. The things he mentioned like the film and addiction are things that happened to you, not what you have done, it also seemed too derogatory for my liking (rant over). Anyway, love your work Tracey, cant wait to get your book this week. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much ❤️. I see you are back reading and I love this.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Black Tar Heroin 10 questions answered

Jamie

Another chapter in dopesick love